Is Your North Shore Chimney & Fireplace In Need Of Repair? Call On Sweepnman’s Experienced & Certified Chimney Professionals
No one wants to find out they have a damaged or deteriorating chimney or fireplace, but when problems arise in your North Shore area home, there’s only one company you need to call: Sweepnman. We’ve been in the industry since the 80s and, as a company, we’ve been helping our neighbors in North Shore and the neighboring communities enjoy safer, cleaner, more beautiful chimney systems for more than a decade. We’d love to help you too! Whatever the damage may be, you can count on us to repair and restore your chimney and fireplace quickly and professionally.
- Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration — If smoke is billowing into your home when you have a fire in your fireplace or you’re experiencing performance problems and conditioned air loss, it may be time to restore your fireplace using the Ahren-Fire fireplace restoration system. This all-in-one system can effectively eradicate smoke problems, downdrafts, and performance issues, so you can get more enjoyment from your fireside experience.
- Smoke Chamber Repair — Smoke problems, house fires, and other performance issues and hazards can also be caused by a jagged or damaged smoke chamber. This area, which leads from your firebox to your flue, will need to be parged smooth and restored to eliminate problems and restore the safety of your system, and we can help.
- Masonry Repairs & Chimney Rebuilds — Damaged brick and receding or deteriorating mortar joints can make your fireplace and chimney unsafe and also unattractive. But the faster you act to repair and restore your masonry, the better off you are. Is damage extensive at this point? Don’t worry, from brick replacement and tuckpointing to complete chimney rebuilds, Sweepnman does it all. We’ll get your chimney and fireplace looking good again.
- Fix Leaky Chimneys — One of the worst chimney problems to have is a leak. Not only do they often go unnoticed for quite some time, but chimney leaks can end up causing thousands of dollars’ worth of damage. Whether you have damaged flashing, a crumbling crown, or you need to have your masonry waterproofed, we can help. We pride ourselves on fixing chimney leaks fast and helping our customers eliminate water problems for good.
- Chimney & Fireplace Relining — Another common cause of poor performance and increased fire hazards is a damaged chimney or flue liner. This area of the chimney needs to be smooth and free of cracks, holes, and gaps, so that it can effectively usher smoke and byproducts up through the chimney. Is your chimney liner damaged and ineffective? Let Sweepnman restore it with HeatShield® or by installing a new stainless steel liner.
From top to bottom, we want to make sure your chimney and fireplace is as strong, beautiful, safe, and effective as possible. Is there anything we can help improve? Call us at 978-664-6642 or reach out to us here on our website and we’ll send an experienced and CSIA-certified chimney professional to your home to evaluate your chimney system and make any needed repairs. Let’s get started!