Here at Sweepnman, Inc., we prioritize safety and cleanliness during times such as these. In addition to our normal steps to keep your house clean during the job, we’ve included additional steps to keep your homes, families, and our technicians safe.
- We will be keeping a reasonable distance from our customers and no longer be shaking hands upon arrival.
- We will be doing everything possible to reduce the spread of germs.
- We will continue to wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer and gloves upon every visit.
- Our technicians will be wearing a mask or respirator while inside the customer’s home.
- Ipads/Iphones and vans will be sanitized and wiped down on a regular basis.
- We encourage our employees to not come into work if they or a family member is not feeling well. We ask the customer to do the same, we are more than happy to reschedule if needed.
We will attempt to touch as little as possible and ask that payments be made over the phone via credit card. Should cash or check be needed we will take all safety precautions possible. Together we’re working through this, and we keep cleanliness, safety, and health at the forefront of our entire operations. If you have any other questions about this process or have to declare any special requests, please feel free to give us a call at 978-664-6642. Thank you.